• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

JDM folding mirrors

I have managed to acquire some JDM wing mirrors (harness/plugs intact & still attached to the doors!) + switches & would appreciate any advice on what other parts I would/may need to connect the mirrors to a pre-facelift CTR.

If I have everything I need then i'll be looking to install them at the weekend (weather permitting!)
icon_biggrin.gif

Don't think anyone has ever been successful at this..... you might have to be the guinea pig...

I just stumbled upon this thread, I've got a pair of mirrors which I'd intended to fit to my EP3, I know the Jazz has folding mirrors, so the assumption is, that it can be done, but you'd need a wiring loom from a Jazz, but then I've no idea how it all goes together..

I'm going to have a look into it myself at some point, but I have other pressing matters like trying to move house, so.. if anyone has more information about this, it would be nice to see if it's been done.

Back