• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

JDM rear anti roll bar!

Was reading initial G's spec in fast car mag when his frankenstein build badass ep3 civic type r was featured he recommended anyone who owns a CTR to invest in one?
Are they worth it? Is the addition to the car a worthwhile one? Also how much an where could I come across one??

Thanks

Nope, don't drive an EP3, but have driven plenty with them fitted. Although I would say a decent geometry set-up would be more beneficial first. As for where to buy, check the traders section, people like TGM, TDi North, Grinspeed etc.. should all be able to supply them, and in theory, yes it's a simple job, but it depends how easily you can get the drop links off, and if they need replacing as well.

Thanks mate! What do you drive? I've only driven my own type r so have no base for comparison. I have saw that places like abp motorsport do fast road setups I've been looking into getting that done aswell would like to cover the handling aspects before getting power hungry.
I live just outside edinburgh an have posted a thread to see if there is any local garages which can do FSU geometry? As it not something I've heard much about until I read some posts on this forum!

Thansk for your help mate is much appreciated

I've only got a little Mk1 MX5 a the moment but have had an EP3, and a track prepped DC2 and driven probably dozens of other Hondas on and off track now.

A lot of the Scottish contingency go to Pro Grip in Bonnybridge from memory and they seem to have a great reputation for wheel alignement up in your area and would be able to sort you out i'd have thought.

Mx5's are definitely hot right now a lot of people I know around my area have all purchased them an seem to be plenty fun to drive. Cool I've only owned this honda since I started driving always wanted one but insurance murdered me lol
Thanks that's brilliant will have a rake around and hopefully get FSU on the way shortly!

Back