• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

JDM wind deflectors..

Now as they are 'JDM' that means they are only good for 112mph?

It would seem so as the fookers unclipped themselves as I was going down the A1 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mine have survived 145mph without any problems mate :wink:

Before anyone slates me for dangerous driving, this was on the German Autobahns :twisted:

Bazzer said:

Before anyone slates me for dangerous driving, this was on the German Autobahns :twisted:

How long for though Bazzer? :lol:

dotty said:
Bazzer said:

How long for though Bazzer? :lol:

untill the fuel light came on :roll:

we all was easy holding 130+

As Spencer says, we were crusing at 130mph+ with spurts to 145 and back down again.

As soon as the Autobahn was clear ahead, it was full throttle until we caught up with traffic :wink:

Mine have been fine Stu, which side fell off this time? I knew it wasn't a good idea fitting them in a petrol station in artic conditions in the dark. :)

Chief said:
Mine have been fine Stu, which side fell off this time? I knew it wasn't a good idea fitting them in a petrol station in artic conditions in the dark. :)

I fitted them after they came off the first time. :lol: Drivers side Paul

Back