• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

JRSC Owners - Who are you insured with?

Hey all,

My insurance is up begining of August, and the car is booked in for a JRSC at CPL for September. I have a feeling that Liverpool Victoria (my current insurer's) are going to tell me to do one if I inform them of the impending upgrade when I renew so I was wondering with whom all you current JRSC owners are insured, and what kind of premium you pay? I'm 30 with full no claims btw

Thanks in advance!

Not sure, but i would of thought :

Adrian Flux
Greenlight etc

are a good choice for highly modified cars

Thanks Dynax,

I've been with both before actually, Adrian Flux with my first hot hatch in fact (B Reg XR2 in '93) :D Found it to be an absolute ball ache when making a claim however which put me off them for life to be honest.

Greenlight weren't so bad... back in my Chav days when I had an ASW Motorsport-converted 2.0 16v Nova these guys insured me. Might give them a try again. Do we get a discount with them?

Give elephant a shout fella.......... seemed to be fairly cheap in the adding mods vacinity.

Back