• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

JRSC with Mugen twinloop

as im having the JRSC fitted soon, there was just one queri with me, that is, is my mugen twinloop exhaust going to hinder the SCs performance? because of the loop design would this act as too much of a restriction for the exhaust gases given out with the more power from the SC? i realise i may lose a few ponnies but has anyone got any suggestions? :D

i would keep what u have, its only gona cost ya minor powerloss, maybe 5BHP.

if u want more power from that SC, uprate the pully or fit a aftermarket manifold.

or swap my spoon combo with ya mugen :p :p

Yer... I swap ya too :lol: Mines not restrictive just too god dam loud :twisted: I'm old.........

Not sure never been in a car with that exhaust, I would have thought as long as the bore size is good it will be oaky, the bends will not help, have the supercharger fitted then decide what to do.

ye will see what shes pushin when its all sorted, then we can see how the mugen compares to the other zorsts u guys have :D

Back