• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Just had my renewal beaten by £250+

SpaceMonkey

Midget Wannabe
My insurance was due this morning & had been ringing about last week & been horrified by the renewal quotes.

Now I'm 27, 7 Years PNCB, ok the postcode is pants, but the car does less than 6,000 genuine miles a year & is garaged all the time.
Bit much for a Clio 182 imo.

The company I'm with, Keith Michaels wanted £681 :eek:

My pal who works for Direct Chauffer Line wanted £698 but with the NCB that is promised regardless of the amount of claims you have.

Then after stumbling on a thread on ClioSport I saw the name Greenlight Insurance mentioned.
So I done the online quote & waited for the email.

Received the email last night & they wanted £457.75 :twisted::twisted::twisted:

Called them this morning to confirm the policy isn't with a cowboy firm & it's actually with the same insurer I was with last year, has PNCB & offer trackday cover & very open to mods & do like for like replacements too.

I'm as happy as a pig in shiz to say the least :smt047

Can only suggest calling them come your renewal time.

I was with Greenlight on my CTR and they were great, even when i had to make a claim. :( My insurance even went down the year after claiming on them! :lol:

Shame they wanted more for my vRS than the CTR! :shock: :lol: I'm now with Privalige who were half what greenlight wanted.

Nice one Lee

However, i'm surpirsed you didnt try Greenlight in the first place?

Tbh Gary my brokers are normally head & shoulders above the rest come renewal time, but I'd never heard of Greenlight till I stumbled on a youth talking about it on Cliosport.

Thanks to others too ;)

i've been with Greenlight for the past 3 years now and never had any problems :cool: they were by far the cheapest but the gap is closing and i think i will be trying the likes of A-Plan or Sky or Noel Dazely

Back