• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Just picked my car up from the garage.........

Have a giggle over this......... Car was in the garage for a couple of rattles, main one being the engine rattling at idle which my last one didn't seem to do and only just noticed it on this one. Anyway they looked at it and said they think it's normal and it's caused by the injectors, but asked if i wanted to go out with a grease monkey later anyway which i agreed to.

So went to pick the car up tonight and the guy who was still there told me the reason for the rattle is because of the 'induction kit is a poor design' i said 'er excuse me, how is it a poor design? He said 'dunno, that's what the mechanic has put down here and could be causing the rattles' I was very shocked at this obviously, then he said we only touch Spoon etc......... spoon this spoon that.... told me i should get a Spoon induction kit. Do Spoon even make one? I thought it was just a replacement filter? Best bit was when i got in my car and saw the Spoon brochure on my seat, (cheeky f*ckers) :lol:

At least they seen the funny side. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dunno about a spoon Induction Kit though. :?

Back