• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

k24 civic need remap what management to go for??

hello i have a ep3 with a k24 and need it remapped im wanting to put a full exhaust on it and was going to go for a skunk2 inlet mainfold and throttle body and get it remapped on k-pro?? but i spoke to a guy called henry roy who remaps the cars and he could fit a dta fully standalone management system and i could run itb's??? would this be much better??? i know it alot more expence...

K-pro is prob your best option and you can run ITB's with it also. But unless you are using it in competition i'd avoid TB's as they tend to be a bit jerky on part throttle and tickover and will prob annoy the pants off you.

HTH.

ITBs generally make power right at the top of the range. Stick with an RBC inlet or Skunk2 and 70mm throttle body.

yeah think i'll give the itb's a miss would an rbc inlet be better than a skunk2. and would the 70mm be better over 74mm throttle body??
?

I'd go with a Honda OEM item over an aftermarket product any day of the week if performance is similar.

I'm not fully sure on throttle body sizes, I would have thought 70mm be ample?

Back