• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Link back to the homepage

smeg

Needs to get laid - PRONTO!
IMO there really should be a link back to the homepage of TRO. I know that the banner links to the portal so maybe make another link somewhere else. Maybe in with the garage, 1/4 mile table, calendar... area there could be a home option? The homepage links to this forum but nothing is linking back, not good.

Ta.

I originally had the banner set to link back to the home page but changed it when I was toying with the idea of using the portal. I'll change it back now that thats been abandoned.

Might add a link in somewhere else as well. Its a bit crowded under the banner for ppl using lower screen resolutions as it is so i might have to break that back into two lines of links instead of the single.

Al

FreakOnALeash said:
I originally had the banner set to link back to the home page but changed it when I was toying with the idea of using the portal. I'll change it back now that thats been abandoned.

Might add a link in somewhere else as well. Its a bit crowded under the banner for ppl using lower screen resolutions as it is so i might have to break that back into two lines of links instead of the single.

Al

How about getting rid of the Usergroups text and shifting the line along to make space for the home page link. Do people even use the usergroups. Its just an admin thing and nothing useful for standard members. Or maybe thats changed now?

smeg said:
FreakOnALeash said:

Al

How about getting rid of the Usergroups text and shifting the line along to make space for the home page link. Do people even use the usergroups. Its just an admin thing and nothing useful for standard members. Or maybe thats changed now?

the link needs to be there otherwise admins cant assign people into usergroups (for example creating a new mod). I could probly hide it for non-authorised users tho.

Okay how about the FAQ link. Can you scrap that? :lol: :lol:

Im running out of ideas now. Can you tell :lol: :lol:

Back