• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Logged On Indicator

CTR

Ain't nothin' but a peanut
Can we have that little light back that was placed next to people's usernames that indicated when they were on the forum.

I know that all you gotta do is look at the bottom of the page to see who's logged on but sometimes I've found that doesn't update quick enough and I've gone and PM'd somebody who I think is still here but has in fact logged out.

sorry matey, it got voted out in a poll and probly wont be making a return

Short answer: No.

It was the overhalled control panel that made this appear. It caused all sorts of problems with the forum so we binned it.

OK guys no problem. I thought it was the overhauled panel that only made this feature available but it was worth asking.

CTR said:
OK guys no problem. I thought it was the overhauled panel that only made this feature available but it was worth asking.

Unfortunaltey it was the overhaul mate that affected a number of things, It was quite a nice feature admittedly.

CTR said:
Can we have that little light back that was placed next to people's usernames that indicated when they were on the forum.

I know that all you gotta do is look at the bottom of the page to see who's logged on but sometimes I've found that doesn't update quick enough and I've gone and PM'd somebody who I think is still here but has in fact logged out.
You do know that you can just look in your outbox???

If it's still in there, your pm hasn't been read, if it's not - then it has.

if ppl wanted it back bad enough I could probly work out how to code it in by itself :)
maybe I should make this a poll :lol:

FreakOnALeash said:
if ppl wanted it back bad enough I could probly work out how to code it in by itself :)

Couldn't do any harm to have a poll mate 8)

CTR said:
FreakOnALeash said:

CTR, Go ahead and set one up :wink:

dotty said:
CTR said:
FreakOnALeash said:

CTR, Go ahead and set one up :wink:

Thanks mate 8)

Poll now setup :D

Back