• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Lonestar's 98 Integra Type R

Hello,
The time has come the share info about my car.
It is a 98 EDM ITR that I have had for two years now. In this time I have tried to get it back to as it should be. Earlier I have changed most of the interior because it didn't look very good. Got the parts from a JDM ITR that a friend of mine imported.
I have also changed all the bushings with new oem ones and overhaled the brakes. Have used oem parts for about 3000 USD on the car so far and it is more to come.
There is also some upgrades on the car, I got BuddyClub N+ Spec dampers and whiteline swaybars front and rear pluss some other things.
The car is a dailydriver but I have used on track a few times and are planning more trackdays with it :)

In the near future I am planning an wheelallignment and rustprofing, further ahead i am hoping to get the car repainted and to overhaul/upgrade the engine since it is using to much oil. Maybe there will be a b20 vtec?

Here a some pictures of the car:

DSC_4178copy.jpg

_MG_6003.jpg

DSC_0109.jpg

DSC_0296.jpg

DSC_3670_69_tonemapped.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice car - Milano :cool:

Looks good on the Circuit 10's; it's hard to trump Champ White on Milano's though :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Love Milano DC2s :D Great looking car, and I like the bronze wheels -- everyone does white.

I do like the red DC2's and the bronze wheels work much better than I would of suspected. It looks great. :cool:

b20 vtec, now you're talking, I wouldn't mind that upgrade myself. ;)

Back