• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Looking for Foglamp for 7th Gen Type S 2.0L

As above. The dealers want £288+ vat. Cheeky s**ds. Online breakers haven't come up with anything yet. So, if anyone can point me somewhere, or better still....has one to sell. I need passenger side. If not I'll have to risk £15 on a Chinese copy..

Last edited:
Well... as above, I refuse to pay £288+ VAT so I ordered a pair of replacements from China via eBay.

They arrived today, earlier than predicted and so far look pretty decent for the 20 odd quid I paid. They have die cast bodies which look very much like original Japanese manufacture, but may well be pretty decent fakes. The way I see it, it's difficult to go wrong for the money.
Of course fitting is the next thing. Being prone to provoking balance problems/vertigo, if I so much as bend down, and also having both knees so knackered that bending down is inadvisable without a very comprehensive plan for how to get up again... I shall probably put the task in the hands of my local mechanic/MOT guy.. who is also a Honda lover/owner.

Back