• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Lowering Springs

Dynax

The Babysitter
Had on order a set of FK springs from Germany, which lowered the car 35mm front, 40mm rear (which i thought sounded good) and talking around was a decent drop. However, these have been on order for 8 weeks, and is now getting silly.

Went to see the bloke who was ordering them for me, and we had abit of a discussion so started looking at other springs.

Pi do some, but only lowered the car 25mm (and from what i've read about that sort of drop its hardly noticeable on the EP going from other reviews).

Other ones are Eibach springs, which sounded better to me as there a well known name, and i've heard rumours that Pi arnt so good.

Anyway, the drop on the eibach is 45mm front, 30mm rear....Just thought that sounded a little odd? Needless to say the Eibachs will be here in one week, so should be on next week. All for the same price as he felt sorry for me having to wait so long :shock: :lol:

Hmm mine is a tad lower at the front than back m8, but the difference is more like 5-6mm....not 15! That does seem a lot. May be different on your car of course.

Thanks G, just sounded weird at first. Will see how they look soon enough 8)

Back