• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

M2 Inlet Manifold

Hi All,

I heard through the grapevine that M2 are revising their Inlet Manifold for the EP3? ive tried emailing/calling but no answer, anyone know if this is the case? If so, what are they changing?
Seems like the best manifold without spending a ridiculous amount.

Reasoning Chris? Didnt want to cut the slam panel really, therefore leaves Skunk2, but ive been told the M2 is literally no different (as most of their gear lol)

Because it's an OEM part. I highly doubt M2 put the same amount of money into R&D as what Honda did. There's a reason it's so popular.

I was going to go for the M2, but supply delays were a nightmare. I went with the rbc in the end. I had to cut a lot more than I thought out and it's still a very tight fit. A 3inch air cut off tool and a hammer came in very handy!

After mapping the difference was night and day, due to wanting a quiet exhaust I didn't make huge power, but it still goes well. M2 silenced b pipe and standard back box with dc manifold, teg m and rbc made just under 220.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Any views on the Skunk2 vs the RBC then? i know its been done to death, but i really dont want to cut the slam panel lol.

I have similar mods and ideas, not wanting a loud exhaust, RM01A is what im going to get, got a Toda mani lined up with Injen CAI.

Id be happy with 220!

Exactly as what I wrote above. Sad fact is, some aftermarket parts are actually worse than OEM.

here for the comments.
have also been looking at inlets and the M2 is looking very tempting. but i must say from the pics ive seen it looks to be pretty rough around the edges. also will it support bigger throttle bodies?
did have my eye on the Skunk2 Pro Series prior to this.

Essentially think the same as others, you get what you pay for. Either get an RBC or a genuine skunk 2. I have a skunk 2 pro series with skunk 2 70mm throttle body and skunk 2 fuel rail and never looked back. Build quality and gains are fantastic. I'm getting over 250bhp on mine with suitable exhaust. Sound is addictive too

Back