• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Manchester Insurance - Deep penetration into a tight anal orifice

Had a quick search but cannot find any information on how much young drivers pay 'within the Manchester area'. Im seeing people on this forum getting quotes from £800 at the ages of 21-23 with 1 and 2 NCB. Which sounds heavenly to me.

Now im 23 with 3 years NCB, no points, no convictions... And the cheapest i can get is £1700! Another 1k on top to what everyone else seems to pay?

So... is anyone from Manchester (Oldham), roughly my age and hitting the sub £1000 mark? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Please stop my anus from stinging or else i might have to wish for a gay snow man this xmas.

i think you'll be very lucky to pay under a £1000. when i lived in ormskirk but had a liverpool post code i was paying £1280 with 9yrs NCB, no points and i was 29.

i think you'll be very lucky to pay under a £1000. when i lived in ormskirk but had a liverpool post code i was paying £1280 with 9yrs NCB, no points and i was 29.

Jesus, going off that I know its not me doing something wrong with the quotes then. Thanks for the post.

have you tried adrian flux, although i dont live in ormskirk anymore (southport now) they gave me the best price by far

Had a quick search but cannot find any information on how much young drivers pay 'within the Manchester area'. Im seeing people on this forum getting quotes from £800 at the ages of 21-23 with 1 and 2 NCB. Which sounds heavenly to me.

Now im 23 with 3 years NCB, no points, no convictions... And the cheapest i can get is £1700! Another 1k on top to what everyone else seems to pay?

So... is anyone from Manchester (Oldham), roughly my age and hitting the sub £1000 mark? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Please stop my anus from stinging or else i might have to wish for a gay snow man this xmas.

Mate, i lived in Oldham (OL3) when i had my EP3 around 8 years ago and easily paid £1100 for insurance. I was 24/25 back then with about 6yrs NCD as well. Given the insurance inflation over the last 8years i'd probs expect around £1400 mark these days and your age.
The insurance companies treat "OL" postcodes like you live in Baghdad unfortunately. Adrian Flux even refused to quote me one year... i said i lived in the sticks up in Saddleworth not fcukin Wernerth... didn't matter!

I used to be insured with a company that worked in partnership with Flux however it was mileage restricted and a really crappy car. Flux wouldnt insure me due to my post code.

I got my renewel at £2100 with Churchill a few days ago, went online tooday, Money Supermarket, to generate a new quote (with the same details as my renewal) and Churchill was the first to flash up at £1700. Straight away i was on the blower complaining and all I got was a measly apology and a generic explanation of 'prices fluctuate all the time' - shiiiiite customer service. All insurance companys usually are.

Millsey I would of thought living in Saddleworth would of been fairly decent when it came to insurance prices.

Can you believe my grandad lives accross the road from me so i decided to get a quote at his address. Turns out its 200 pound dearer to live on the other side of the f****ing road. Seriously can't beleive where they get the prices from.

I had this problem a few weeks ago, I live in Scarisbrick and surrounded by fields, 5 miles in any direction to a town. Yet I am lumbered with an L postcode as Chop said, Sky, Flux, and quite a few others wont touch me for insurance because I have a Liverpool postcode, even though I live in Lancashire.

You are quite correct though, they are all robbing barstewards.

A new one on me is, my friend was hit from behind at a Red Light, the other person admitted responsibility completely. Yet when my friend tried to renew his insurance, with Churchill I think, it went up. Because he was a higher risk because somebody ran into him.

I'd say its a joke, but jokes are supposed to be funny.

There was a time when age was most reflective when it came to insurance. But 19 year old lads with one years no claims can get cheaper quotes than me just beacuse mummy lives in an 8 bed house in Somerset. Bah humbug

You are quite correct though, they are all robbing barstewards.

A new one on me is, my friend was hit from behind at a Red Light, the other person admitted responsibility completely. Yet when my friend tried to renew his insurance, with Churchill I think, it went up. Because he was a higher risk because somebody ran into him.

Higher risk of being rammed up the arse, id of took great offence to that if i was your friend.

Back