• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

March trackday bargains!

Just a quick note to say that we arerunning a couple of Trackaction-Online club trackdays during Marchand would welcome any old or new faces along.

On the 3rd we are at Snetterton on thefull 300 circuit and then over to Cadwell Park on the 23rd.

Both days are open pitlane, limitednumbers to ensure there is plenty of space on track and free tuitionwill be available.

Cost for each event is just £119 orif you'd like to book both you can get the pair for £199; less thana hundred quid a day is hard to beat!

It's been a little while since I postedany of our trackdays up on here so I hope it's still OK to mentionthem (apologies to mods if it's any problem!), those of you that havebeen to our events before will know that we aim to have no queueingto get on circuit and to have a friendly club atmosphere both on andoff track. Novices are very welcome, we generally have a wide mix ofexperience on our days which seems to work very well.

Anyhoo, if you'd like to book justCLICK HERE or ifyou have any questions please shout up.

Thanks

Steve H
Trackaction-Online

We had a great day out on Tuesday, bit of a quiet response from on here but there's time to fix that before the next one!

I had great fun in my little Peugeot, getting some practice in for it's first race in a few weeks.

We had a wet morning

DSC_3195_zps11a5ibta.jpg

followed by dry afternoon

XSP_0399_zpsqrvhfd4t.jpg

seemed to work pretty well and aside from a few red flags we had no queueing all day which was how we all like it!

Next up is Cadwell in three weeks, only £119 for full open pit lane and free instruction so shout up if you'd like to join us!

Steve H
Trackaction-Online
SHOP LINK

Back