• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Mercedes C-Class Sports Coupé

zeffania

1 Armed Warrior
In Silver

Y reg, will get the full reg shortly

Stolen last night, saturday 19th Aug from my Neighbours drive along with 2 mobiles and a digital camera. Neighbours were in all last night, someone got in without them knowing so be careful people.

I live on a nice estate and our 3 houses are sat back out the way. In the last 2 weeks I have left the house open all day and the shed open the weekend we went to JAE so its a safe place, so we thought

Be careful people, disklok has gone on mine and all 4 car keys will be sleeping near me and Foxy with the BB gun and bowling pin near by

And found

Was fitted with a tracker so was located last night and my neighbour went to pick it up. Haven't seen her yet but it looks like she wont be getting it back straight away as the courtesy car was still on the drive.

Unforunately I found out last night a friend was staying, a young lad so he lost his ps2, personal dvd player and some other bits :(

gits!

Oh and no luck catching them as when the police arrived the car was dumped :roll:

Gutted.

does sound more of a house burglery rather than a car theft though, think they were just opportunist when in the house saw the car and thuaght we will get away in that.

If they were targetting the MErc I dont think it would have been found so easily even if fitted with a tracker.

Back