• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Mobile size web pages...

I've just been on civinfo on my iPhone and seen that their site changes to fit in the screen. Abit like Amazon and Facebook when you log on.

Any idea what's involved to do this on this site?

I've just been on civinfo on my iPhone and seen that their site changes to fit in the screen. Abit like Amazon and Facebook when you log on.

Any idea what's involved to do this on this site?

Quite a lot I should imagine.

I have thought about suggesting this too, but don't know how difficult it would be and whether it's compatible with the Vbulletin.

i've seen addon's on the vbulletin.org website which detects if its a mobile accessing the site and switches the forum over to another skin automatically. Then its just a matter of getting a WAP skin which i'd imagine should be available at the same site

You should check civinfo out on your iPhones, it's quite good. Would be alot better for all us now that most people have Internet on their phones.

Just a thought anyways.

Just had a browse of Civinfo on my Blackberry and the format/size is the same as here.... :?

This is one for Al. Not sure if we're going to do much more work on this board as we'll more than likely be upgrading to VB4 when it's out.

Just had a browse of Civinfo on my Blackberry and the format/size is the same as here.... :?

Thought you were banned? :lol:

Back