• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Monkey boy Kevs CTR

Here are a few shots of Kevs CTR taken last night after getting it ready for his meet today. Just a wash, another coat of megs #26, tyres dressed and glass cleaned......

Meet-ready.jpg

bonnet.jpg

tailgate.jpg

side.jpg

street.jpg

Enjoy :D

That is ace! 8)

I have never seen one so clean.. :shock:

good pics too. :)

Dynax anytime email me for a price (not as bad as people think!!) a normal wash and hoover from a valeter is not much cheaper and my job comes without the free swirls :lol:

Kev was round again yesterday with his other halfs Ka. Would post pics but not on a type-r site would look a little out of place!!!

Just let me know when you are in the area :wink:

Bognor regis isnt that much of a treck from me ;) Only about an hour and abit 8)

Dynax said:
Bognor regis isnt that much of a treck from me ;) Only about an hour and abit 8)

As I say the offer is there, discount will be applied if you help out, also cuts the time down. Kevs took about 4 hours with both of us. Or if it's nice the beach is about 20mins walk away :D

Crunch70 said:
Dynax anytime email me for a price (not as bad as people think!!) a normal wash and hoover from a valeter is not much cheaper and my job comes without the free swirls :lol:

Kev was round again yesterday with his other halfs Ka. Would post pics but not on a type-r site would look a little out of place!!!

Just let me know when you are in the area :wink:

I can vouch (obviously) for the good job Mark has made of mine and the other halfs 'ghey' mobile.................sorry Street Ka (the convertable jobbie).

The trip would be well worth it if anyopne wants to. As Mark says the price he chrges for the 'The Full Works' is about the same a Proffessional valeter would charge for a quick wash and hoover.

DYNAX- Make the trip bud, you'll not be dissappointed.

I'll get in contact soon, always been saying i want a professional job done on it to remove the swirl marks and getting it looking like new again 8)

Back