• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Mugan wheel fitted

Finally remembered to take it with me and the boss, Mark at TDI fitted it on Tuesday, have had to raise the wheel a tad as sitting so low cannot see the needle at 8400rpm to change gear :oops:
16011.jpg

ooo thats nice Paul, shock me how much :?:

You need a DRE shift light then now as well, GB section ;)

You going to Japfest :?:

Carl

Looks different mate :wink:

Not sure on the exposed shiny metal in the middle, but like the rest.

Good work

N77 said:
ooo thats nice Paul, shock me how much :?:

You need a DRE shift light then now as well, GB section ;)

You going to Japfest :?:

Carl

Wheel £35 delivered
Boss was from demon tweeks £45
Looking at possible getting a new dash.
Not going to Japfest, might sneek along to the pod for a bit of practice.

SpaceMonkey said:
Looks different mate :wink:

Not sure on the exposed shiny metal in the middle, but like the rest.

Good work

Cheap was the main reason I bought it, just could not bring myself to spend £100 on a steering wheel. :lol:

Friendy said:
Cheap was the main reason I bought it, just could not bring myself to spend £100 on a steering wheel. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Good lad, reminds me of some of the Momo ones knocking about.

I take it thats not genuine then for that price :lol:

Whats this as well, I thought you were stripping it :p the stereo and all the controls are there, and the aircon button :? don't the guy who brought the air con need that switch :lol:

Carl

N77 said:
I take it thats not genuine then for that price :lol:

Whats this as well, I thought you were stripping it :p the stereo and all the controls are there, and the aircon button :? don't the guy who brought the air con need that switch :lol:

Carl

Correct not genuine, I thought instead of buying a momo one with a spoon sticker on it for whatever price they are, buy one with a mugan sticker on it for £35, leaving the stereo in for the trip round Europe then it will be coming out.

Friendy said:
leaving the stereo in for the trip round Europe then it will be coming out.

I am supprised you can still hear it now with all the interior out

Carl

N77 said:
Friendy said:
leaving the stereo in for the trip round Europe then it will be coming out.

I am supprised you can still hear it now with all the interior out

Carl

You do have to have it turned up pretty loud, my mate that is coming with me has just posted me several packets of ear plugs :twisted:

Back