• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Mugen Grille

Anyone know of a place that will fit a Mugen Front Grille painted & meshed in South East? (with decent colour match as well) and rough cost? would try and do it myself but just dont have the time.

Cheers

You could just try your local Honda bodyshop although it might prove a little more expensive.

I would try the bodyshop to get it painted.....I would definately fit it yourself though......I helped fit one a few weeks back ( forum member name CTR) and it took about an hour or so...that was taking the bumper off. I have since read that it is possible to fit one when the bumper is still on. There is enough flex in the plastic to get the fastenings off from the top. A mugen grille has no lower fastenings it is just held down with double sided tape.
The hardest part was getting the 'H' badge off. I let y2 (another forum member) do this himself in case it snapped the existing grille. :wink:

If you wnat to take the bumper off, follow twiglet's guide...the bible of bumper removal. :wink: :lol: 8)

Go to TGM in fleet. Toms brother and his gang are ace painters. They get honda work referred to them so they are recognised as being good. I had my rear corner resprayed there due to a hit and run and you could never tell it ever happened. They will also fit and mesh the grill for you no trouble at all. Oh and they aren't at all expensive. 8)

It was either £145 or £175. Can't remember. They also fixed the popped and snapped brackets holding the bumper on too. As i said you could never tell it had happened. Even i can't really see any difference. 8)

Back