• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My car (sideskirts de-badged)

Think it looks loads better what you reckon?

A5debadged.jpg
[/img]

Personally, I like my Type R on the skirts, but like Zeff said, If it makes you happy, that's all that counts. :)

Interesting idea though... you could have something else there ...... :roll:

Looks too much like a normal sport with a body kit on now.

I see you have quiet neighbours :lol:

Carl

I'm all over the shop with this one....sometimes I like it plain, sometimes Type R, sometimes with the Spoon style ones I have, but mostly..... I just can't decide!!! :?

I thought about getting rid of mine and putting the silver AEM ones i got with my fuel rail there.... go for the subtle look. Then I changed my mind and left it how it is!!!! :lol: :lol:

Heres mine with the Spoon ones :

IMG_0113.jpg

dotty said:
Wow judderman I love your wing :twisted:

I have the OEM style carbon wing 8)

Aye it really does look the dogs danglies if I may say so myself... fills with water a lil bit which you can sometimes hear when you put the boot up, but hey, i'm over it! :lol:

Never seen the OEM carbon one in the flesh, but I imagine that it looks 8)

thejudderman said:
dotty said:
Wow judderman I love your wing :twisted:

I have the OEM style carbon wing 8)

Aye it really does look the dogs danglies if I may say so myself... fills with water a lil bit which you can sometimes hear when you put the boot up, but hey, i'm over it! :lol:

Never seen the OEM carbon one in the flesh, but I imagine that it looks 8)

Clicky :twisted:

Hubba hubba!!! :D

That's one thing I want, a Mugen style carbon bonnet, VIS?... presumably?

I'll get one one day, but I want to make my car go faster first, next major things are gonna have to be manifold & decat and a Jackson charger...summer '07 prob.

Reet, I think we've hijacked this thread pretty well so far :lol: , gonna bugger off to bed!

(to get it back on track) Here's another picture that shows the spoon sticker pretty well, may well peel em off after looking at the car in the first post:

IMG_0101.jpg

:wink:

thejudderman said:
Yeah I'm liking that a lot, the carbon spoilers looks really good on satin cars... :wink:

I'm temped :twisted: ...... my satin could do with that- but then since there are at least two satins' with this look already, I'll have to think of sommat else to do :lol:

Back