• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Cosmic Baby

We thought I would get some pics of my Standard Cosmic CTR.

CTR-BE.gif

CTR-Turbine.gif

JDMMats.jpg

desktopctr.jpg

Updated 25/9/05

I have finally fitted my Mugen Airbox, I've had it since August :oops:
2005_0925Image0008.jpg

I'll update this when some more parts arrive from Unit 8 :twisted:
Hopefully there should be another addition after these as well.

Very Nice. 8)

I must get a set of those mats......time to send the wife and daughter out on the town to raise some cash. :twisted:

That last pic is very moody Paul.

Cosmic grey CTR vs Cosmic grey clouds..........i like that.

Mark43 said:
That last pic is very moody Paul.

Cosmic grey CTR vs Cosmic grey clouds..........i like that.

I think its the best photo I have taken with the car 8) Once I have photoshop I'm going to try and remove the Blue Civic next to mine :evil:

lightnin21 said:
Very nice fella. Love those mats. 8)

Will buy some soon. :D

Well worth it, they look 8) and they are wearing far better than the standard mats. In my Sport there was a hole in drivers heel pad after 9K miles. My JDM's still look brand after 7K miles.

paul.goffin said:
lightnin21 said:

Well worth it, they look 8) and they are wearing far better than the standard mats. In my Sport there was a hole in drivers heel pad after 9K miles. My JDM's still look brand after 7K miles.

Where did you get them paul :?:

garypaul said:
paul.goffin said:
lightnin21 said:

Where did you get them paul :?:

I got mine from the Dealers when I bought the car, he didn't realise how much they cost when he said I could have them. :twisted:

So the good news is any dealer can get them. The bad news is they cost £120 :shock:

Unit 8 in the traders section can get them for £109.

I see you got the Mugen Air Box fitted mate :wink:

Will you be in your car either Tuesday or Wednesday this week at work? I'm on Spares so would love to have a closer look :wink:

Bazzer said:

Will you be in your car either Tuesday or Wednesday this week at work? I'm on Spares so would love to have a closer look :wink:

Most probably take my car on Tuesday or I be in the gf's car on Wednesday :wink:

Just need to sort out some other mods :twisted:

paul.goffin said:
Bazzer said:

Most probably take my car on Tuesday or I be in the gf's car on Wednesday :wink:

Just need to sort out some other mods :twisted:

Excellent, I'll give you a page after lunch on Tuesday :wink:

Back