• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My CTR with OZ Supperleggra's

Them wheels not really to my liking. What size are they? They look a bit on the small side.

But 10/10 for trying :D

Captain Redbeard said:
smokedog said:
They look a bit on the small side.
I was just thinking that - they look much smaller than the originals. :?:

They are 17" just like mine. The Superleggera have a smaller overall rim because they are lightweight hence making them look slightly smaller.

With a bit of lowering they do look a little better :wink:

dover022edit.jpg

In the end of the day its the performance gains that count in some peoples books and not just the looks!! :twisted: :D The Superleggera are almost 2 kilos lighter than stock so can make i difference in the handling and acceleration.

Nice choice Bazzer. 8)

look good Baz 8)

Not bad for the price, which included coffee etc. :wink:

What did you think of Spencers palace?

Was nice to see you again too :D

Really not keen on the SL in silver, used to love the anthracite they did early on.

Still, for pure performance lighter wheels are better and SuperL's like Rota, Rays, Work Emotion etc etc will all help on track. 8)

Livvy + Paul said:
look good Baz 8)

Not bad for the price, which included coffee etc. :wink:

What did you think of Spencers palace?

Was nice to see you again too :D

The coffee was superb and Spencers house is :shock: 8) Also included pub lunch too which was very nice :wink: Was great to see you both again, and thanks for the great sale.

Gunn79 said:
Have they been refurbed yet??

Not yet. I decided they were in good enough condition to leave as they are and put the money to Spoon Springs instead :wink:

me too 8)

looks good mate, but the tyres have had an argument with the chassis :lol: :wink: need to drop it a bit 8)

Little Legs said:
me too 8)

looks good mate, but the tyres have had an argument with the chassis :lol: :wink: need to drop it a bit 8)

I like that, well put! I'm hoping to fit Spoon Springs in the future :wink:

Little Legs said:
:oops: don't know anything about CTR's will just springs be OK or will they mismatch the shocks?

Aslong as you get springs from a tried and tested manufacturer, Spoon, Tein, Eibach then they will be fine. Would be worth budgeting for camber adjusters aswell to make sure your geo set-up is right :wink:

Back