• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My ctr.

hi ive been on the forum a few months now and have just got my car back from tdi im made up with it.I've owned it about four years and was going to sell it but i thought i have to do some mods before i do and im made up i did. When i first got the car i didnt no anything about ctrs (i still dont :))i went to demon tweaks and bought a megnex 6'' oval pipe looked and fitted really nice and i also got a k&n typhoon sounded good but i no this was not the way forward anyway that was in the past. I now have dc sports mani,toda exhurst k100,rbc inlet i also did the brakes goodridge hoses ulitimax disks all round yellow stuff pads tegiwa brake stopper i no you guys hate ebc but they do work really well and yes i had the ferrodo pads and oem disks before it and these are better by far. the only problem was we ordered a tegiwa air induction kit and it still hasnt come so we had to map it with the typhoon on and we were all amazed at the results of 252hp the car is totally different and im glad i kept it here are some pics.203..jpg207..jpg206..jpg214..jpg also getting fitted on the 10th june frsu and springs and plenty more soon

Attachments

• 035..jpg
    035..jpg
    756.5 KB · Views: 13
Last edited by a moderator:
Back