• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My ek9

Hi just new here site looks well cool and easy to use lol which is good for me lol :lol:

PICT0028.jpg
PICT0030.jpg

cv.jpg

Just ordered my civic type r decals oem ones pricey lol but worth it ,i would like a stainless manifold but are very pricey especially when you have a morgage lol nice meeting you all ,noticed lots of nice cars 8)

The sexy bugger, I love these! :D

You wanna swap? :idea: :lol:

The only thing that put me off buying one was the insurance, looked at buying a T plate for £9k

thejudderman said:

The only thing that put me off buying one was the insurance, looked at buying a T plate for £9k
depend on how old you are lol i am 28 :oops: lol i pay £628 thats with sky insurance i was getting silly prices most places some never herd of ek9 :shock:

scotty said:
thejudderman said:

depend on how old you are lol i am 28 :oops: lol i pay £628 thats with sky insurance i was getting silly prices most places some never herd of ek9 :shock:

im 23... after a few quotes around 1800-2200 and even as high as 4900 ( :shock: :shock: ), i gave it up as a bad job, I love em to bits, but I wouldn't pay that much insurance on any standard car.... so i opted for the civic R that every fookers got! :lol:

Back