• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Insurance Quotes

Well my details....

I am 26 (11/01/1979)

53 CTR valued for insurance at £14000

I live in the best insurance post code region. Car is garaged overnight.

Had a full UK licence for 9 years

I have 8 years NCB which I have protected

Mods are CAT back exhaust and AEM CAI induction

I have an SP50 conviction, with 3 points.

12000 miles a year

My quotes....

My current insurance company Privilege want £843.15 for the above with a £250 excess.

This is over £100 than last year - they told me its due to general inflation in insurance premiums LOL!

Greenlight - £657.75, with £300 excess, including legal cover and PNCD

Adrian Flux (who I have previously had a policy with) - They really wanted to beat Greenlights quote, and came back with £625 (Policy with Royal Sun Alliance)., with a £300 excess, PNCD, Courtesy car, legal cover, personal accident cover, able to drive other cars 3rd party and £750 ICE cover.

All of the quotes include cover for my mods, and my SP50.

So far it looks like I am gonna be going with AF.

Thats not bad mate.

Do you think maybe you have valued the car a bit high though?

Mark43 said:
Thats not bad mate.

Do you think maybe you have valued the car a bit high though?

Yeah probably - I read a higher value will increase your premium, but they will only pay the market value in the event of a write off (unfortunately I read that after I got the quote!)

Adrian Flux are who i am with, think it was Royal Sun alliance they have signed me up with to 8)

Back