• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My little run about - (possibly not for dial up :? )

Finally got around to giving her a damn good clean, clay bar & waxing - and time to show her off a little :D

back0ej.jpg

fronttoback4xl.jpg

front7sa.jpg

frontright3xb.jpg

frontside2kw.jpg

rightwheel7pt.jpg

backside5ex.jpg

And finally my tribute to the late, great Richard Burns 8)

tribute4ou.jpg

One on either side under the side indicators - and something I wish I didn't have the option on putting on the car! :cry:

Looks fantastic Rich...........love the bonnet 8) 8)

And a nice touch with the tribute :(

oi clean ya arches next time!!!

also sorry dude but i think that bonnet needs to go, maybe trade it in with a buddyclub one and leave it carbon :wink:

Love the title :lol:

Looks very nice mate, the white DC5s have grown on me...... love vents in bonnets, but not sure about that 1!! :?

Respect for the Mr Burns tribute 8)

Looks very smart Rich, but as mentioned....should of cleaned the arches ya lazy git :lol:

The Richard Burns stickers are a nice touch my man :wink:

Not a fan of the funky bonnet, but it certainly is different

Dirty little bitch :lol: :lol: :lol:

Love the bonnet, I think im going to sell my EP3 in the new year and go back to a dc5 again:twisted:

Thanks guys, really appreciate the comments!

Only had the bonnet 3 weeks, really liked it, then once it was on I wasn't so sure!

Really like it again now though 8) :lol:

As for the arches....I'm sorry :oops: Spent so long trying to get the damn wheels clean (shampoo, megs wheel cleaner then wonder wheels finally got the grime off!) Arches will be cleaned tomorrow :D

Burns sticker.....had to really :wink:

Looks bloody lovely like boyo lad. :wink: 8)

Got to admit..I am not a lover of the white but yours does look mint. 8)

Not overly keen on bonnet, bit ott but fair play to you fella. Not looked at many DC5 bonnets, so no idea what im talking about.

Looks mint tho, and nice idea with the stickers mate

Sweet Rich!

The pictures of the bonnet dont really do it justice, It has to be seen in the flesh :twisted:

Cracking :eek:

Love the car mate but hate your choice of bonnet .IMO get it off it looks chav.
Respect to the Richard Burns tribute.

Once again, cheers everybody!

The car;s now back into a dirty state, even the arches match again :oops: :lol:

dotty said:
The pictures of the bonnet dont really do it justice, It has to be seen in the flesh :twisted:

Cracking :eek:

As for the bonnet, it has been very hit and miss with quite a few people - family included! But as Dotty said, it does look so much better in the flesh 8)

However it is indeed each to their own :wink:

Whats the little black mark/lump under the inside corner of each headlight on the bumper?? :?

hovblackctr said:
Looks nice mate! 8)

What bonnet is that anyway?

Thats a Mugen Aero bonnet

Neily03 said:
Whats the little black mark/lump under the inside corner of each headlight on the bumper??

Thats a puncture mark where the headlight brackets have come through the bumper after I tapped someone from behind :roll: His was barely touched although I paid for a full respray. My bumper got punctured by the brackets inside.....not too happy at that :(

Have a new bumper on the way though....just need to order it :oops:

Back