• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

my new white buddyclub p1s on NHB

thanks to stevie unit 8 for suppling them to smeg, then thanks to smeg for selling them to chippyleigh and thanks chippyleigh for selling them to me! :D

IMO they look the nuts, the contrast of the white an black is crazy :smt004

wh21rb.jpg
[/img]

wh58kt.jpg
[/img]

wh43mj.jpg
[/img]

wh36gb.jpg
[/img]

wh13jv.jpg
[/img]

hope you all like

I love those wheels....look spot on there mate :twisted:

I want them in gunmetal for the teg - might have to wait quite a while though :(

dotty said:
Looks nice.

Is that a mugen twin loop?

Also what are those Discs?

Looks like a twinloop to me.

The discs are the AEM/Powerslot big disc kit. I have the rear kit on my car at the moment.

Those wheels are aboslutely stunning as well. :wink:

CTR said:
dotty said:
Looks nice.

Is that a mugen twin loop?

Also what are those Discs?

Looks like a twinloop to me.

The discs are the AEM/Powerslot big disc kit. I have the rear kit on my car at the moment.

Those wheels are aboslutely stunning as well. :wink:

correct, thanks for the comments guys :D

All you need now is a set of iether J's racing loking nuts in red, or the Reys versions.....just to match :). As for the rims they look super cool. I have to say I have not yet put he stickers on as I know I will put them on squiffy.

Other than that welcome to the 'Buddy' club heehe :oops:

Glad your liking the rims mate, they look every bit as nice as I thought they would on mine. The contrast between NHB and white is just plain awesome. Enjoy and watch them kerbs.

Never thought i'd be saying this about white wheels on a black car.........but.............they look very 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

I think the fact that the cars been lowered quite a bit helps with the appearance.

G said:
All you need now is a set of iether J's racing loking nuts in red, or the Reys versions.....just to match :). As for the rims they look super cool. I have to say I have not yet put he stickers on as I know I will put them on squiffy.

true, could you possibly link me to those lockin wheel nuts m8ty plz :D does look odd the one lockin nut bein different :lol:

Back