• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

my pre facelift ep3 ctr satin silver :)

well after looking at 5 of these motors i finally got a a mint ctr with low mileage 73k

spec:
2.5" tanabe smr cat back
jdm dc5/ep3 4-2-1 mani
blitz sonic advanced induction kit
tein super street coilovers
nology hot wire conversion( i dont why this was done)

yoqn.jpg

qvlv.jpg

rxzq.jpg

gebw.jpg

eyf3.jpg

s5ge.jpg

bbhf.jpg

fetq.jpg

cheers chum, yeah it's tanabe super medalion racing cat back there discontinued now I'm after a hks high power 409 so will be selling this exhaust down the line, ill be updating as I go along

Yes sounds well mate pops on over run and lovely sound on vtec and not booming or drone at all wwell made exhaust think they where £500-£600 new,but I what a more agressive tone etc rasp and abit louder, look it up mate it's where you remove the coil pack and convert to ht leads but the set up and the why its done apparently makes more power and far better drive, but I will be going back to coil pack very soon,

the alloys have a bit of corrison so going get them refurbished, but what colour stay the same or go for honda Arthetic grey??

Yeah mate it is I have to higher it, that's the way I bought it after a waxing lol no problem lad will get pics up tomarrow few up dates

why do you want it higher ? speed bumps? im looking for lowering springs ;) and it does just look like your backs been dropped a tad,

Back