• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Pre-facelift NHB

Well after over 5 years of ownership and using the forums for about the same amount of time thought it best to post in here.

So started the day with a wash, clay bar, step 1 of 3 stage Megs wax, PB Blackhole and Dodo purple haze
(which was a sample size and looked small but seemed to manage quite well :rolleyes:)

The cars a 53 plate pre-facelift with 55k on the clock and no tints as I'm not keen on the whole stealth look

Modifications as follows

Interior
Jdm Mats
Alpine iDa-x305 headunit
Skunk 2 100t ani gearknob

Exterior/Styling
Alloys refurb graphite grey
Paint down one side and bonnet :( due to some idiot with a key:mad:
Red painted calipers
6000k HIDS
LED sidelights
Reduced height front plate to stop overhang
Spoon Socks

Performance
Kpro
Toda chain tensioner
AEM V2
Magnex twin slash backbox
ABP boxless b-pipe
Koni dampeners and Tein progressice springs (think the drops 25mm, but not sure as 2nd hand)
Grooved disc's and red stuff pads
J's racing front brace
Yoko's parada spec II's all round (215/40)

As for future plans I need to refurb disc's and calipers plus polish tailpipes ASAP

Thanks for looking
Steve

Attachments

• ebay 003..jpg
    ebay 003..jpg
    500.1 KB · Views: 32
  • ebay 005..jpg
    ebay 005..jpg
    329.4 KB · Views: 20
  • ebay 004..jpg
    ebay 004..jpg
    265.9 KB · Views: 24
  • ebay 006..jpg
    ebay 006..jpg
    337.6 KB · Views: 20
Last edited by a moderator:
Well last weekend re-painted my calipers and whilst the wheels were off re-waxed the wheels with poorbooys wax: D

Next job is to apply more blackhole, but anyone know if I have to claybar the wax off 1st:confused:

Attachments

• Picture 005..jpg
    Picture 005..jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Picture 006..jpg
    Picture 006..jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 6
Back