• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My standard but very clean cosmic :)

Here's my cosmic baby. Got my own put on today though!

MyCTR030.jpg

MyCTR024.jpg

MyCTR020.jpg

MyCTR005.jpg

thanks mate!

I got the nokia car kit from ebay, brand new only £40!

it's the C7-KW advanced car kit. i've since added the cradle for my phone with the no holes bracket

savvy101 said:
thanks mate!

I got the nokia car kit from ebay, brand new only £40!

it's the C7-KW advanced car kit. i've since added the cradle for my phone with the no holes bracket

£40 from e bay mate???

a bargain indeed! wasn't a shop, some young guy bought it then sold his phone! may have been a case of right place right time but they aren't much more than that and well worth it.

works best with nokia as it also has the pop port connector (this connects to the cradle if you get one and will charge the phone too)

some phones the bluetooth is not so reliable, ie, it will work with one call, then when you hang up it disconnects :?

not all phones mind!

savvy101 said:
works best with nokia as it also has the pop port connector (this connects to the cradle if you get one and will charge the phone too)

some phones the bluetooth is not so reliable, ie, it will work with one call, then when you hang up it disconnects :?

not all phones mind!

i need one for my fone well bad i have a w900i

Back