• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My VBulletin suggestions/ideas etc...

Funky

Events Organiser
  1. Can we have a quick post option so there is just a box we can type into under the last post in a thread without having to click on the "post reply" button?
  2. I cant find the laughing smiley :(
  3. Can the colour of the tiny circle that shows you have posted in a thread be changed from white to blue or another colour that stands out please.
Also lots of ideas on the talk audio forum www.talkaudio.co.uk/vbb/index.php? which I use sometimes including their trader ratings which I quite like.

Thanks again to Al and everyone else who has worked hard on the change over, sorry to add more requests :p

1. Can we have a quick post option so there is just a box we can type into under the last post in a thread without having to click on the "post reply" button?
  2. I cant find the laughing smiley :(
  3. Can the colour of the tiny circle that shows you have posted in a thread be changed from white to blue or another colour that stands out please.

I'd like all these too!! :p

The laughing smiley is : lol : without the spaces. ;)

When I get a little bit of time I'll look into changing a couple of the icons to make them stand out a little more - such as the circle that indicates you have posted in a thread.

Also, have we lost our feedback ratings? Oh and can we have the "cool" and "embarassed" smilies back too?

Also, have we lost our feedback ratings? Oh and can we have the "cool" and "embarassed" smilies back too?

feedback ratings haven't been lost as such, I've just no way of displaying it on the forum as we have no feedback system in place here other than "Reputation" which works slightly differently. I'm assessing the options on this one still. I either need to find a mod that works in the same way as the feedback did previously or I munge it into the reputation system here.

All smilies were imported from the old forum so should now be working
:oops: 8)
Code:
 :oops: 8) produces the above smilies

Back