• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

N/A tuning

Guys,

Those of you that have had after market cams fitted, did you notice much difference in power/performance?

Also, those of you with itb's, what's your thoughts on performance etc?

I've spoke with TDI North who have said they might not be supplying the Titans anymore, so have any of you got experience of other brands? Ie, Toda, Jenvey etc?

Cams change how the power is delivered and how willing the car is to rev out. I noticed a huge difference. I'm guessing you've done the normal full set of breathing mods?

Loxy

I will have all the other supporting mods shortly.

Are they worth the money for the performance increase?

Any experience of itb's?

No experience of ITBs. It was a £ vs gain consideration that never added up for me.

It is all relative. You are never going to get big gains with NA without increasing displacement or spending huge amounts of money on porting, polishing and lots of supporting mods that work together for optimum gains.

Whether it is worth the money is completely reliant on your circumstances. I would never spend the money I did on my silver FN2 on an NA modding project again, circumstances change etc., but it was a bundle of laughs doing it and where I got it to.

Back