• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Need MUGEN Spoiler for FN2

Hello,

Looking for a mugen spoiler for my FN2, does anyone know of anyone selling one? or where i can get one for cheap?

Cheers

Kevin

Mugen and cheap don't really go together. Matt from Injection Imports in the Traders Section will be able to get you one cheaper than UK distributors.

Unless you are talking about a replica, in which case eBay is full of them. However don't expect an exact fit like the original, and be prepared for the body shop to tell you it was a bugger to paint and therefore the finish might not last...

Mugen and cheap don't really go together. Matt from Injection Imports in the Traders Section will be able to get you one cheaper than UK distributors.

Not entirely accurate John. Taken from the respective websites today the Injection Imports price is £1260, and the UK RRP from the authorised UK dealers is £1106.08

Unless you are talking about a replica, in which case eBay is full of them. However don't expect an exact fit like the original, and be prepared for the body shop to tell you it was a bugger to paint and therefore the finish might not last...

Hmmm i found one on ebay already in milano red for around £400 quid but not sure if its original, it has the badges on the side etc..

My bad its a replica, if it comes to it i might consider getting a replica as i don't want to be spending too much.

Not entirely accurate John. Taken from the respective websites today the Injection Imports price is £1260, and the UK RRP from the authorised UK dealers is £1106.08
Spot on Colin, I stand corrected!

List of UK distributors can be found here: http://mugeneuro.com/links/

Both Hendy and Tegiwa on that list are long established traders on here!

Back