• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

New car maybe.. ACCORD Tourer 2006. Advice

Hi all, thinking of getting one as a more practical daily as I could do with the space.
been offered one hugely discounted!
cant find much about them. Anyone with experience?
also does anyone know the chassis code?
I'm not really into the stance scene but fancy following that scene with this project possibly, I'm struggling to find coil overs etc as I think the rear suspension is different on the tourer.
if all all else fails I may buy a 323f sport estate as a second car..

Accord Tourer

Get the Petrol, stay away from the Dizel has so many problems. Nice car, drive lovely and loads of space in the back. 2ltr and 2.4 ltr in EX or Type S spec, i have the 2.4 Type S saloon, but am looking also for a nice tourer Type S, the 2.4 isnt that bad on juice the 2.0 is slightly better. And you can get a 2.4 for a decent price now.

i was looking to get one of these also, but wanted a diesel for the MPGs as would be doing long journeys. what problems do they have??

think i may have to look at other alternatives as a petrol would be pointless on the miles ill be doing

Back