• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

New member CTR 2002

Been on the forum for a little while now, thought id finally get round to posting some pics

Paid £4600 for her with 82K on her, bit of service history.
16042010011..jpg16042010009..jpg16042010012..jpg

16042010010..jpgPhoto0679..jpg

before this had an integra type r dc2

Hello and welcome .

Overall very tidy, but what's the induction, looks like heatsoak city?

my integra
Picture005-2.jpg

looks nice mate, wheels are too 51plate fiesta st for me. but i do like a good nhb. first chance you get hammerthrow that induction kit outta here.

looks nice mate, wheels are too 51plate fiesta st for me. but i do like a good nhb. first chance you get hammerthrow that induction kit outta here.

yeah they are tem d's, looking to get some standard one fitted so they will be up for sale soon, aye also need to get rid of the induction kit, but it sounds good lol

yeah they are tem d's, looking to get some standard one fitted so they will be up for sale soon, aye also need to get rid of the induction kit, but it sounds good lol

yeah they do sound good ill have to give them their dues there. teg looked top notch mate.

Back