• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

new pads......

craigiusmaximus said:
202.jpg

Ferodo DS2500 front brake pads
The Ferodo DS2500 front brake pads provide a good balance between fast road and track use.
Regular Price: £70.04
This price excludes VAT and fitting.

I am getting these fitted at System R at the end of the month.

What are your views on these?

They're fantastic compared to Honda's OEM pads IMO.

I believe a fair few of the Skyline boys use these. One of my friends uses them on his 400bhp R33 GTR, so I'd say they up to the job on a CTR.

CTR_Paul said:
They're fantastic compared to Honda's OEM pads IMO.

I believe a fair few of the Skyline boys use these. One of my friends uses them on his 400bhp R33 GTR, so I'd say they up to the job on a CTR.

Cheers :twisted:

craigiusmaximus said:
andycole said:
Was going with the EBC red pads at £54 but may change to these if they are better on the standard discs.

AC

havong a read on the forums mate it looks that way i was going for EBC till had a good read around...

EBC Redstuff don't like the oem discs, I have used them for about 18 months now and the discs have some serious lip going on. Plus the pads don't last long and are noisy. Probably ok on EBC discs but not oem IMO.

dotty said:
craigiusmaximus said:
202.jpg

Ferodo DS2500 front brake pads
The Ferodo DS2500 front brake pads provide a good balance between fast road and track use.
Regular Price: £70.04
This price excludes VAT and fitting.

I am getting these fitted at System R at the end of the month.

What are your views on these?

yo dotty did u change fluid aswell????

Back