• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

NHB Machine polishing recommendations

I'm Planning to machine polish my car with a DA but what is a safe combo and is easy to use and gets good results. I'm thinking meguires 105 and 205 with what pad ?

Thanks

Mat

Autobrite stuff is pretty much just pure safe to use, depending on how bad the car is I usually just use a medium pad for a light/medium cut then obviously a soft pad with final finish to give it more of a gloss finish. im guessing you already know that the preparation upto the machine polish if pretty much the most important to get the best results?

Final finish is good to finish off with as its 2 cut and 10 gloss I think and enrich is good for a slight correct as it is 5 cut and 8 gloss.

Get all your prep work done then go for a correct with enrich after you have done the car with that switch to a soft pad then use final finish

Nhb is very soft paint, doesn't need much cutting compound to correct it. Tbh you'll probably find your main problem will be marring.

Back