• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Not support, but forum chat all the same. Quoting.

NickCTR

Moron
Not a dig at anyone, but is there any need to quote the person above you? I read forums as a free flowing chat, using the quote button to reply to anyone except the person above you.

Sometimes people will quote the person above, that person being the only person to write a post, beginning the thread :lol:

Again, not a dig, just wondering how other people work these forums.

Much love.

I like to quote so people know who I'm talking to. :lol:

You have to remember that some of the member are not on this forum 24/7 like you and I.
This is just going to turn into a thread of people quoting each other! :lol:

Not a dig at anyone, but is there any need to quote the person above you? I read forums as a free flowing chat, using the quote button to reply to anyone except the person above you.

Sometimes people will quote the person above, that person being the only person to write a post, beginning the thread :lol:

Much love.

I knew that was coming the instant I posted :lol: :lol:

I like to quote so people know who I'm talking to. :lol:

You have to remember that some of the member are not on this forum 24/7 like you and I.

You were asking for it. :lol:

This is just going to turn into a thread of people quoting each other! :lol:

You are right.

I usually am.
Sums it up nicely.

Much love.

I love quoting people, it looks as though you've made more effort with your post, plus it packs out your reply nicely... :eek::eek:

Throw in a few smilies too just for good measure! And maybe one or two TRO tolerated abbreviations such as FTW and IMO and your onto a winner! :cool:

HTH

P.s. Nick, Who's that in your avatar... :smt047

Last edited by a moderator:
Back