• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Notifications

Not sure if TRO has this function but with most other forums I can view the notifications and the number under the Notifications tab when somebody replies to a thread or a post I make. Is there a similar function on here? I had a play about with the settings but couldn't see anything.

At the moment I am tracking any notifications via my emails which is crazy annoying! Thanks.

I've set threads I reply to as subscribed but with no email notification and look at them here.

Image1_1.jpg

As far as I'm aware, there is no reliable notification function in the version of vBulletin that we are running.

I've set threads I reply to as subscribed but with no email notification and look at them here.

Image1_1.jpg

As far as I'm aware, there is no reliable notification function in the version of vBulletin that we are running.

Thanks mate, that helps but still a bit long having to go into threads to see if there are replies.. Maybe this could be put forward as something to implement in the future?

Threads that have had a reply since you last read them are in red and bold on the subscriptions page, they are easy to spot.

Back