• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Now we have VB (trader question)

smeg

Needs to get laid - PRONTO!
Now we have VB we can have multi level sub-forums yes?

So we should tidy the trader area up IMO.

The main category would be called 'Traders' for example then inside this category would be 'Unit 8', 'Performance Solutions' etc etc and all have their own sub forum to manage. This will tidy the forum index page up.

Similar to the forums on www.seatcupra.net and this looks much nicer and works well.

I will give you £100 a year to have DIY Autocare in there.

What do you think mods/admin?

I think it could be a good way of doing it, keeps the forum front clean and simple but allows each trader to set-up special offers and so on without having to compete for postion.

I'm for it, as long as it's nice and easy to implement for Admin:D

Any developments on this?

I want to get GPR on here aswell as I think we have ALOT of products to offer.

It's on the to-do list and will be done... the list is quite long at the minute. :wink:

Damn straight about GPR, if we get can some deals going then i'm sure there would be some happy people:cool:

Edit:

I won't be doing anything with diyautocare. I don't have the time anymore.

The GPR thing can still happen though.

Excellent!!

I have just sent the GPR information to Scousefella as I am not listed in the section as yet.

Ta

Back