• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

number plate bulbs?

hi, anybody know how to change the two bulbs that go above the rear number plate on a facelift ctr?
there are no screws on the holders so i am guessing you have to take the whole plastic cover on the boot?
any help please?

Not 100% sure, but i think you slide them to the side (Holding the bulb on the outside of the boot).....

I remember Black R changing his at JAE once, think they just push to one side and pop out. Then you can change the bulb.

hi, anybody know how to change the two bulbs that go above the rear number plate on a facelift ctr?
there are no screws on the holders so i am guessing you have to take the whole plastic cover on the boot?
any help please?
You will have to take the interior plastic boot cover off to get to the bulb's! this is held on with plastic clip's and a couple of screw's were you put your hands to pull the boot shut,be carefull as the clips can break easily,hope this help's mate
my car being a pre facelift,i tryed to move them to one side but no luck,

Last edited by a moderator:
Back