• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Oem HID headlights ep3

Hello everyone
Hate a question about low beem, I have noticed that when I start the car and the light, I do not see the light being adjusted. auto leveling. someone who can explain if there is perhaps a way to re-learn. The power has been off the car.

UK EP3s didn't have OEM HIDs or auto levellers, but if you're a European customer...

The leveller is a box with a push rod linkage connected to the rear camber arm, not sure which side it would be on on an EP3 but it's the right side of the FD2. If you've got adjustable camber arms they often don't have the bracket for the auto leveller and so garages leave it disconnected when they fit the camber arms.

yes, eu model. leveling sensor is on the right side and camber clutch is also mounted. Sensor brackets are also in place. but I tried to loosen my arm on the sensor and lift up and down, nothing happens with the light.

Does anyone now, the levering sensor for xenon Can uses for ep3. Thinking on Accord with oem sensor

It could be that the motors (for level-adjustment) in the lights are burnt out. Sadly a semi-common failure as they weren't very well water/weather sealed.

Okey is it ****ible to test the motors for leveling on the headlights. + and- is int connector. Signal comes from ecu.

Hello again
I have looked at my leveling motors, they are finished. Water leak. So i am looking for 2 of those. Anybody help me with that. where I can by for decent money.

Hello again
I have looked at my leveling motors, they are finished. Water leak. So i am looking for 2 of those. Anybody help me with that. where I can by for decent money.

Pretty sure you have to replace the whole light enclosure. They're about £150 each last I checked, not sure what continental prices are like.

Back