• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Oil filter change

I've always used hamp filters on mine I find them really good no problems at all. I did look at using hks performance once etc but I don't think you really need ones like that just spending more money really. The oem or hamp are fine. As for oil I'm using Castrol edge 0-40 fully alot of people recommend 5-40 fully.

I use hamp filters, I doubt anyone would ever notice the difference between one filter and another. Just paying extra for labels really.

0w40 is fine if you change it on the regular - 6k miles max. It also burns faster and requires topping up more often. It's more of a winter oil really, as it is still highly viscous at cold temperatures. Not really recommended for summer use IMO.

I've had no trouble so far and have hardly had to top up seems winters coming I'm on to a winner then only serviced it a few hundred miles ago :lol:

Back