• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Optimax prices!

Paid 104.9 for a litre yesterday... :x

This is getting stupid now, we should bring back the fuel protests, absolultly ridiculous.
The nearest Shell garage to me is around 5 miles away, everytime I go the price has risen,
I think that they are aware that they get a lot of high performance cars going there who HAVE to put Optimax in, and therefore we all get turned-over!

:shock: Thats alot! Just glad my CTR runs perfectly on Tesco's finest 95Ron @ 96.9p a litre. 8) :p

Think yourself lucky. I had to put BP Ultimate in the other day as I was running on fumes and was too far from the nearest Shell station.

Sitting comfortably?

109.9 pence per litre!

i pulled in to bp the other day it was 109.9 i got back in to car drove on fumes to the shell garage 105.9 :shock: :shock: :shock:

i can only run the atr on 97 + ron :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

it getting beyond a joke now

Think im going to leave the Integra in, and used my Fiesta 1.8 D "work car" all the time!!

Back