• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Oulton Park - 2/6/10

stux2004

Banned
This event is being organised by the Honda Accord Type R owners club.

The date is Wednesday the 2nd June.

There will be mostly Accords, civics and integras in attendance, all of the type R variety. ;)
We are trying to keep this day as mostly Honda, so this forum seemed to be the correct place to post. :cool:

Yes its a weekday, but we have plenty of notice to book annual leave. Being a weekday i have been promised that the date is an 'exclusive' event so we have a guaranteed full open pit lane and an uncrowded track.

The major incentive here is to get booking early, I'm awaiting final dates but if we book before the middle of February then its about £50 cheaper for an early booking. Kind of like the early bird at the Harvester

Roughly we are looking at around a minimum of £166 for full day- open pit lane.

:D

If interested, please visit us at www.accordr.org and introduce yourself in the 'new members' section. Myself or somebody will point you in the right direction for booking.
Numbers will be limited, so get your name on the reserve list early to avoid disappointment.

Previous trackday experience would be preferred, as there will be quite a few seasoned veterans there, probably driving stripped out, track ready vehicles.

Thanks for reading and I hope to see you there..... :smt006

Back