• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Oulton Park Trackdays

thats abit expensive ent it. if it was a little cheaper i would defo be up for this but £149 i havent payed that much for a track day before

I think it's a good price for Oulton open pit. Sub £100 is very rare and usually winter time.

£150 is a decent price for open pit lane. I'd be up for this Andy, but with Spa in April I think I'll have to give it a miss.

last time i went to Oulton it was cheaper then that because i went with the mps owners. saying that it was a while since i went.

Ive never been to a track day event with my own car, so unsure of a few things if anyone could help?!
Do you need any form of track licence? Assuming you need track insurance, wheres best to get this? And do you need to supply your own helmet etc or can this be rented on the day?
Sorry, complete novice :|

All you need is your driving licence (both parts).

Yeah you do need a lid, but you can rent, probably better to buy your own though. Not expensive.

About the car, you'll need some oil to top up. Make sure tyres and brakes are in good order too.

Just done oulton Friday gone, would love to do it again but too soon after the last.. awesome track and even better and gripper on the newly laid sections, like Druids, far more grip than last year

I'm gonna skip the 25th now...

Cadwell is on Saturday the 5th! So gonna make a weekend outta it instead. Saves a day of work too.

I'll check out the dates and update, prices get higher through the summer though. It'll be May before I can do Oulton after Cadwell.

Back