• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Painted Brakes - Type R Decals - What You Think?

Hey Guys/ Girls...

I recently freshened my brakes up going with the Silver look and Type R Decals wanted to see what you think of them if you like them or not or what you have done be nice to see too!

Silver Paint Kit - £19.00
Type R Decal Set (2X Front) - £4.99

I have to admit the Paint Kit I had from Ebay.co.uk and one coat was enough SO much left in the tint not even used half of it. Really good stuff and lasting well as its been about 3 weeks so far!

Photo0316.jpgPhoto0337.jpgPhoto0336.jpgPhoto0332.jpgPhoto0331.jpgPhoto0328.jpgPhoto0323.jpgPhoto0321.jpgPhoto0320.jpgPhoto0318.jpgpanther_brake_caliper_paint_set_sil.jpg

P.S I changed the Brake Caliper Slider Pins too as I had noise coming from the old ones some how! Change all the front 4 - £48.00 Online... £42 with Local Honda.... £34.00 discounted price in local Honda.

Back