• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Passengers side window not working after stripping ep3

Hi I stripped out my car to soundproof it several months ago and install speakers.

The day after i stripped it out i noticed the passenger window hasnt been working from either door.

I have checked the 4 20A fuses under under the steering wheel and the all look fine.

Are there any other suggestions on what to do?

Hi I stripped out my car to soundproof it several months ago and install speakers.

The day after i stripped it out i noticed the passenger window hasnt been working from either door.

I have checked the 4 20A fuses under under the steering wheel and the all look fine.

Are there any other suggestions on what to do?
Have you checked the childproof switch that stops the windows from working from the drivers control switch.? From what you're saying It would point to something that controls both passenger windows. As it's affecting both. Hope this is it.
Regards Fred.

Have you checked the childproof switch that stops the windows from working from the drivers control switch.? From what you're saying It would point to something that controls both passenger windows. As it's affecting both. Hope this is it.
Regards Fred.
Thank you it worked. I'm stupid

Thank you it worked. I'm stupid
No your not stupid, anyone can overlook things like that. Sometimes even the simplest of things get overlooked, just now and again it helps to have someone else's input. Glad you got it sorted and I'm pleased it worked. Regards Fred.

Back